Sorting and Selecting the Beans...
- each batch of chocolate starts by us sorting our beans by hand and selecting only the best
At JOYLAND, we believe in the potential of chocolate...
...to capture the richness of the world...
...to inspire joy and encourage wonder...
...to tell an incredible story...
With every bar we craft, we're working to support the things we believe in; hard work and dedication, sustainable communities, and thoughtful global trade.
With every bar we sell, we hope to encourage our customer's curiosity for the people and places who make our passion possible.
We hope you taste our love for the world in every bar!
Sugar Free Wonders
- Regular price
- Sale price
...Roasting the Beans to Perfection...
- we then roast the beans, working to identify the ideal time and temp for each origin
...Cracking and Winnowing...
- the beans are then cracked and we thoroughly separate and remove all the husks from the nibs
...Conching and Refining...
- the nibs are ground and sugar is added to make an incredibly smooth and truly unique chocolate
...Tempering and Molding...
- the finishing touches are put on the chocolate and it's carefully poured into molds
- our bars are then wrapped with care in wrappers made of recycled paper and printed with designs intended to honor the people and places our beans come from